GEN 3 STAGES POWER LR | ULTEGRA R8000 CRANKSET WITH BI-LATERAL (DUAL) POWER METER
- Features upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6X improvement of data transmission strength
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Accuracy: ± 1.5% | Weight: Only adds 20g to base crank arm | Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Tool free battery replacement | Battery Life: 175+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) when used as a single sided meter
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 5000, | Cadence range (rpm): 10-220
The new Gen 3 Stages Power meter is built on to a Shimano Ultegra R8000 crankset. The Stages Power meter is placed on both the drive and non-drive side of the crank in order to independently measure a rider’s left and right legs.
Find More Bicycle Power Meters Products