Louis Garneau Women’s Multi Air Flex Fitness/Mountain Cycling Shoe
- The Multi Air Flex shoes are perfect for all your riding needs from training to commuting to weekend rides. The outsole offers good toe flexion for walking while preventing heel pressure.
- The Multi Flex Air outsole is ventilated for more airflow and less overheating.
- The standard, roomier fit offers more comfort for all-day riding. The HRS-80 retention holds the heel firmly in place.
- The 3 hook and loop straps allow for easy adjustment while riding.
- The Multi Air Flex shoes weigh 2800 g. The SPD cleats fit all major MTB pedals. The heel reflector ups the safety with improved visibility.
The versatile Multi Air Flex cycling shoes are perfect for all your riding needs, training, commuting or your weekend rides. The ventilated composite Multi Air Flex outsole offers good toe flexion for walking while preventing heel pressure and, combined with the ventilated EVA insole, it ensures through-and-through ventilation that helps prevent overheating. Inside the cup, the HRS-80 retention keeps the heel firmly in place and the hook and loop fastener straps are easy to adjust and provide good support.
Related Cycling Shoe Products